To create a new distribution list in Outlook Web Access, click the "New"
drop-down arrow and select "Distribution List."
You will be presented with the "Distribution List" window. The image
below describes the areas you will use to create a list.
- Enter a name for your list in the "List Name" box.
- Enter a email address in the "Add to Distribution List" box. Addresses
must be entered one at a time.
- Click the "Add" button to add the address to your list.
- To search for Mars Hill College users to add to your list or users in
your Personal Contacts, click the "Find Names" button. You will be
presented with this window:
- Enter your search criteria and click "Find"
- Select the name you wish to add and click the "Add recipient to..."
- Select another name or perform a new search.
- Click the "Close" button when you are finished.
When your distribution list is complete, click the "Save and Close" button to
save your list.
Your distribution list will now be listed in your "Contacts" folder.
Double-click the entry to open the list.
To send a message to the list, click the "Send Mail to List"
icon once the list is opened.
OWA Help Index
For more detailed instructions, please refer to the
Outlook Web Access Tutorials.